Product Name: Automatic infrared measuring sulfur analyzer
Product Type: XKDL-8000
Coal, electricity, chemical, geological surveying, environmental
protection, quarantine inspection, research institutions and other
related industries and sectors. Provide accurate data for total
1. The furnace insulation material: A grade mullite, thermostats
with a long and stable with double high temperature combustion tube
for secondary high-temperature combustion of the sample.
2. Connection mode: VB-CAN card, use shielding and lightning
protection circuit, anti-magnetic interference devices,
3. Temperature control mode: PID algorithm, anti-overshoot heating,
safe, precise temperature control, heating speed.
4. Gas components: the use of double flow control technology
enables a stable supply of oxygen flow, high and low pressure
alarms. And unique purge injector device and an air curtain, so
that the outer isolation.
5. Using self-developed ultra-low-drift infrared pond, a working
day only once drift correction to meet the requirements, the
operator switched to a day without interruption to carry out sample
testing once corrected, without frequent calibration during the
experiment that isYou can have accurate test results, high test
6. Hardware bit machine effectively controlled by the host computer
unilateral action does not cause uncontrollable. Fault alarm to
protect themselves. Independent development of dust, in addition to
the water treatment system.
7. Accurate and reliable data, the system automatically uses a
unique system of data analysis standard linear error correction.
1. Test method: IR method.
2. Sulfur measurement range: (0.001～99.9)%, sulfur Resolution:
3. Test time: (120) S / sample, sample weight: 100-500mg
4. The heating rate: 50-100 ℃ / min in accordance with the relevant
5. Precision: within the range of uncertainty in the standard
6. Operating furnace temperature: 1350 ± 5 ℃, control accuracy: ± 1
7. Voltage: 220 ± 22VAC 50 ± 1HZ power: <4Kw
8. Host size: 510 × 700 × 620mm